• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410.3 Which wheels for SCT410.3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turkeysamich8

Reaction score
Looking for help on what wheels fit my freshly build sct410.3. I have aftermarket slash wheels that dont fit the rear due to webbing and i bought brand new DE racing wheels that are supposed to fit the truck but the inside of the wheel rubs the bolt that holds the steering linkage to the knuckle. Any help and recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Looking for help on what wheels fit my freshly build sct410.3. I have aftermarket slash wheels that dont fit the rear due to webbing and i bought brand new DE racing wheels that are supposed to fit the truck but the inside of the wheel rubs the bolt that holds the steering linkage to the knuckle. Any help and recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Most wheels I've tried rub the steering linkage screw. I switched the cap head screw for a button head screw which helped a little bit. After 2 runs it wore in and wasn't a problem after that. I use JConcepts Hazard wheels.

I’m using Proline Gladiator and I’m very happy with them. 👍
image.jpg
image.jpg

I did the same with the link to knuckle bolt replacing the cap head with a button head. I also have the Proline Gladiators on Raid wheels with removable hex using the Protrac hubs. Also have a set of Trenchers on the same wheels. Try replacing the bolt on the front before giving up on the DE's.

I run the DE's and haven't had any issues but I've been running the slash 1/2" offset, and well that makes the steering screw sit just outside of the wheel. Looks like Cheez's set-up has equally as much offset as the my wheels so probably solves this issue.

Recent Popular Liked

Back