• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410.3 Sct410 with 1/8 buggy wheels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hye

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Has anyone used 1/8 buggy wheels on a sct410? Did it fit with the body good? I think the handling would improver with the lower profile tires.

Buggy wheels are only slightly larger. That is how I run mine on an outdoor track, for my own enjoyment. Body rub hasn't been a problem for mine. Its not as spongy feeling when driving with buggy wheels IMO. I like it.

Buggy wheels are only slightly larger. That is how I run mine on an outdoor track, for my own enjoyment. Body rub hasn't been a problem for mine. Its not as spongy feeling when driving with buggy wheels IMO. I like it.
Which wheels do you use? How is the offset compared to sct wheels?

Last edited:
Would you be able to post pictures?

right now it has some lockups on aka wheels on it.
IMG_4069.JPG

I would say the offset is very similar, maybe a touch narrower. I haven't measured the difference though and I am not racing it.

Reactions: Hye

Recent Popular Liked

Back