• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Where to find the exo roll cage for tekno MT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan0823

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Hi, forum im trying to find the exo roll cage for tekno mt410 but can't seem to pull up the website? Do anyone knows who sells it?. Info will be well appreciated thanks.

Do you mean the ExoTerra ?
That’s a discontinued Axial model, I would say almost impossible yo find a new cage. Check ebay, some times a few used ones pop up.
As the best alternative, the losi tendb is very similar and almost a direct fit!

T bone racing makes some exo cages for other vehicles. They might have used to have one for the mt410 but I can’t find it now so I’m not sure.

Because the mt410 doesn’t come with a body you might have trouble finding anything specifically for it. But you could fit any body shell to the mt and run the exo cage for that body.

Or make a short wheelbase DB48: https://www.teknoforums.com/threads/how-to-convert-sct410-3-into-a-tekno-db48-desert-buggy.28/

Thanks for the response but I was talking about this one I seen on YouTube from rc werkz.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210223-205450_YouTube.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210223-205450_YouTube.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 227
Thanks for the response but I was talking about this one I seen on YouTube from rc werkz.
That looks a lot like the T-bone racing mt410, or at least a very similarly painted body

mt410_20xv47_716x537.jpg

tekno_20mt410_20wheelie_20bar3_716x537.jpg

If you wanted to you could probably make the one for the Arrma Outcast body fit, it is very similar to the mt410

Last edited:
Yeah, it is on YouTube someone had it but when I went on there website I didn't see it when I searched on the site.

I bought an exo cage for my MT410 a few years ago, but couldn't remember if I bought a Traxxas E-Revo cage and intended to adapt it to my truck or if it was a Tekno model. Found the order emails.

57032 - TBR 'EXO Cage' External Roll Cage - Tekno MT410 × 1

So at one point they did have an EXO cage for the MT410. I never used it. It's around here somewhere.

I was looking at the roll cage for thee-revo and modify it to work with my 2017 raptor body, but the one the guy shows in the youtube video is the cage thats made for that body specifically!? So I'm weighing should I do or not.

just got an email survey from Tbone asking which cars I drive and want a roll cage for? Please email them that you want an mt410 cage!

just got an email survey from Tbone asking which cars I drive and want a roll cage for? Please email them that you want an mt410 cage!
I am starting an exo cage build on my truck while I wait for diff parts. Is anyone interested in a custom one? I'm using the proline 1985 toyota hilux body and steel tubing. I will post the build when I make some more progress

Recent Popular Liked

Back