• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What's you're favorite RC car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rest of my parts came in last night for my Typhon. Can't wait to get this thing out. Judging by the stance, I think it is exactly what I was going for.
View attachment 341View attachment 342View attachment 343
You are gonna make me do it... LOL Back in January I bought all the parts except for tires to do this mod. Getting the Granite 4x4 has tempered that a bit, but your car looks awesome.... I gotta order me some tires... LOL

Thanks guys. Drove it a little bit tonight. It's basically a very agile monster truck (almost monster truck, i should say). Handkes quicker than my Talion did. Maybe a little less stable. Going to hit up a few good spots ovee the weekend. So this is already my fav basher. Which that makes me hapoy, since the Tekno displaced it as my fav track car. So the Arrma can be my fav in a different catagory.

Quick update on the Typhon, after driving it a few times. It is still awesome but I think I need to tweak my suspension settings a bit. I didn't take into account that the wider stance does make the suspension feel softer. So I think next time I run it, I may move the shocks out on the towers and bump the oil to 50wt. I left it at what my racing set up was (same as my EB). And it just goes through the stroke a bit too easily. Otherwise, the basher mode is quite awesome. And I didn't have to spend money on a Kraton lol.

20180508_170441 sm.jpg

my favorite RC is my ET48 and my Wraith.

Love my tekno mt410 but, if my brother asked me for a recommendation I would push the outcast. The value of the outcast is incredible. My brother has never built a kit and finances are tight.

You all are going to laugh. My favorite RC, that got me looks, laughs, and love, was the TCP buggy from Traxxas o_O.
Traxxas-TCP.jpg

Why did I choose that thing?

I wanted to show up at the track with something that nobody else had. I thought the TCP was a decent kit/platform at the time. I raced that thing for a season and had my fun kicking some arse. I never took a top three podium spot with that fun buggy, but I hunted down and caught many Associated/Losi guys. I felt so very small/belittled when I set up my pit table at Motorama. I knew people were thinking I was crazy for having the TCP. During qualifying; while turn marshalling, another Traxxas TCP whizzed by me! Two crazy dudes racing the TCP. Motorama had something like "J" Mains for stock buggy. That was one fast paced day! I made it to the "G", or "H" Main...all that I remember, I wasn't in the bottom two mains. :LOL:

Years later, after flip flopping between Losi/Associated buggies, I finally put the TCP up for sell on eBay. My Traxxas buggy, that sat dormant for long time (11 years?); I thought I'd get a couple of bucks for it. Wouldn't you know, I got more for that thing being used, then what I paid for it new. Sweet!

The one that I have the fondest of memories was my Woods X13 pan car when I raced nascar in the 90s.

I enjoy racing my tekno sct 410.3. Got a new tekno eb48.4 this year and having fun with it. I found racing different tracks that the Tekno does not break down and that is a huge things.

Recent Popular Liked

Back