• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

WHAT OTHER FORUMS HAVE YOU REFERRED THIS ONE TO?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MailManX

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
  2. MT410
When WoodIE recommended that we refer others, I started to think of all the places that I frequent, but I'm sure most other posters here frequent the same. So, to save double-posting and for sake of interest, reply below and tell us what other Forums or websites have you referred the TeknoForum.com to. I haven't done any yet.

Last edited:
I just posted on thercgarage.net

Til this forum popped up it was the only place I posted for the most part.

Lot's of knowledge and sick builds over there as well, so feel free to check out what's going on over there if you haven't already:)

^^^ Agree with Pauly. Didn't know this place existed till he mentioned it. RCG is full of talented RC people and the builds are some of the best I've seen. It's not a single MFG site but anything goes and the FrakenCars is ridiculous how innovative stuff can get

This is so cool! I thought that we'd instantly get a list of several big name forums. Instead we got one listed that I'd never heard of. I am now a member.

I've been on RCGroups.com for a good few years. Have to be careful with some advice. There are many 12 year old guru's with very little or no experience.

I've been on RCGroups.com for a good few years. Have to be careful with some advice. There are many 12 year old guru's with very little or no experience.
I know what you mean! However, as with all advice we get on the internet, we have to be cautious because it is worth what we pay for it! YMMV!

I know what you mean! However, as with all advice we get on the internet, we have to be cautious because it is worth what we pay for it! YMMV!
Agreed, I've seen new users take poor advice and spend money on it. It makes me cringe when that happens as they'll possibly move away from the hobby if the new user has a bad experience.

Shared to r/rccars over at Reddit.com got a few upvotes, hope it brought a few new members over.

I just invited the fine folk over at RCCrawler.com. I have been a member for years and they have a very healthy non-crawler group on the forum.

I also just invited the folks at RCTech.net, another great forum that I have been part of for numerous years.

I've seen the invitation on reddit, RCTech and RCCrawler

I just made an invitation on RCUniverse.com - another forum that I have been a member of for a while. It seems that I like forums!

I am here from RCTech. Glad to have a Tekno specific forum to browse. I am on a Tekno FB group but I really don't go on there unless I'm looking to buy something. I prefer regular forums to read and research on.

I am here from RCTech. Glad to have a Tekno specific forum to browse. I am on a Tekno FB group but I really don't go on there unless I'm looking to buy something. I prefer regular forums to read and research on.
Welcome! I know what you mean about FB. I much prefer forums!

Dang @MailManX is a referring machine!

Recent Popular Liked

Back