• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410.3 What better way to spend a long weekend...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Fnfanct,

I found the parts in a shop near me. Before I order, i have one last question.
The TKR5580 stub axles are included in the TKR5570-17 kit as well as I understand :
https://www.teknorc.com/shop/tkr5570-17-17mm-hub-adapter-set-sct410-18-buggy-width-2pcs/
I see you ordered them separate.
Do you recall if the TKR5580 stub axles were included in the TKR5570-17 kit ?

KR,
Vingertop.
TKR5570-17 does come with trk5580

The TKR5570-17 kit is wider, to have stock width you get trk5580 stubs and trk5569. also need the wheel nuts.

Hi Fnfanct,

I found the parts in a shop near me. Before I order, i have one last question.
The TKR5580 stub axles are included in the TKR5570-17 kit as well as I understand :
https://www.teknorc.com/shop/tkr5570-17-17mm-hub-adapter-set-sct410-18-buggy-width-2pcs/
I see you ordered them separate.
Do you recall if the TKR5580 stub axles were included in the TKR5570-17 kit ?

KR,
Vingertop.
I forgot to mention that I also purchased the parts to turn the sct into the sl buggy, I believe the tkr5570 is the part number for that. It widens the track width. All that is needed is the other two parts for a sct 17mm conversion and 17mm wheel nuts.

Last edited:
OK, thank you all, I ordered 2x TKR5570-17 and 2x TKR5569 to get the SC width.
I will use the wider wheelhubs in the TKR5570-17 kit when I plan to do a SL full buggy conversion.
Thank again ;-)

Got my parts in and noticed quite some play towards in the spindles with the TKR5580 stub axels when the wheel hexes were mounted, wondering if anyone else noticed this.

Much more play as with the original axle and hexes. I decided to put on a little shim and this took away the access(imho) play to "exactly" the same amount of play with the original parts. It feels good, hope it lasts while driving ;-)

axle shim.jpeg

Hoping to setup and drive later today.

Recent Popular Liked

Back