• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Used SCT410 Reborn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. MT410
  3. SCT410
Driving Style
Racer
Over the last few months I’ve been struggling with getting our Traxxas Slash set up for SCT class racing on carpet track. I upgraded most of the major parts (lcg chassis, brushless combo, RPM/Alum, etc) and never could get it exactly right. I’ve wanted a SCT410 and knew it would be a much better platform but after purchasing a MT410 and EB410 I really didn’t want to spend as much as I did on those two. Well I finally had enough and decided to purchase a used original SCT410 that was RTR for $350?.

Truck came with Savox SV-1270tg servo, Tekin Pro4HD 4300kv redline motor, RX8 gen 2 ESC, wheels, body, and lots of new replacement and optional parts.

Upon receiving it I put new fluid in the three diff’s, rebuilt the shocks and completely disassembled and cleaned it thoroughly. So far I’m very happy with it.

Took it to the track and what a difference it was compared to the Traxxas Slash. The handling was great, speed and power perfect, and I’m looking forward to beating my previous lap times. Cheers

Yea I agree and mainly the reason I decided to go the used route. I wanted the .3 version however I couldn’t justify the cost. This one shreds as it site now.

Thing is, with Tekno stuff so modular, you can do the ".3" items if/as you wish.

Recent Popular Liked

Back