I’m getting out of the hobby as my son just turned 16 and he has no interest in RC cars anymore. My son recently sold his Tekno ET48 and other RC car parts. I’m 51 now so I’m selling everything I have too. I have for sale a ET410.2 1/10th 4WD competition electric truggy in good condition. I purchased this second hand in late 2024 from RC Excitement which was assembled by one of their people. Since then we have added many things to it. I’m listing this here on the forum first hoping that it goes to someone who appreciates what this is or someone who is into racing. I am also in RCTalk under the name JCsRCcar for anyone that wants to verify my reputation. Comes with extra basher body and wing. No controller but does have ESC.
It comes with everything you see in the pictures. My Son made a list of the basic modifications/components for me which are listed below.
ET410.2 1/10th 4WD Competition Electric Truggy Kit $449.99
Reedy Sonic 540-M4 Modified Motor 8.0 $129.99
Reedy Blackbox 610R Competition ESC $219.99
Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz 3-Channel Micro Receiver $29.95
Reedy Blackbox Programmer 2 $64.99
ProTek RC 170SBL Black Label High Speed Brushless Servo $159.99
Pro-Line Badlands MX Pre-Mounted 1/8 Buggy Tires $31.99
I can include two batteries for an extra $100.
ProTek RC 2S 130C Low IR Si-Graphene + HV Shorty LiPo Battery (7.6V/6400mAh) $109.99
It comes with everything you see in the pictures. My Son made a list of the basic modifications/components for me which are listed below.
ET410.2 1/10th 4WD Competition Electric Truggy Kit $449.99
Reedy Sonic 540-M4 Modified Motor 8.0 $129.99
Reedy Blackbox 610R Competition ESC $219.99
Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz 3-Channel Micro Receiver $29.95
Reedy Blackbox Programmer 2 $64.99
ProTek RC 170SBL Black Label High Speed Brushless Servo $159.99
Pro-Line Badlands MX Pre-Mounted 1/8 Buggy Tires $31.99
I can include two batteries for an extra $100.
ProTek RC 2S 130C Low IR Si-Graphene + HV Shorty LiPo Battery (7.6V/6400mAh) $109.99
Last edited: