• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

    Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

For Sale Tekno MT410 Ready to Run for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCsTekno

Member
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
I’m getting out of the hobby as my son just turned 16 and he has no interest in RC cars anymore. My son recently sold his Tekno ET48 and other RC car parts. I’m 51 now so I’m selling everything I have too. I have for sale a hardly used MT410 in great condition which is also extremely well protected. I purchased this in late 2024 as a brand new kit and assembled it as a project with My Son. I posted that project on this form which you can find here. https://www.teknoforums.com/threads/new-to-forum-with-tekno-mt410-et48-2-2-et410-2.3434/#post-26663 When we built this truck we made sure that the chases was extremely well protected. Every exposed surface on the bottom, except for the control arms has a skid plate or clear chassis protection. The motor and ESC is 4S only however I only ran this on 3S because for me that was quick enough. I’m listing this here on the forum first hoping that it goes to somebody who appreciates what this is and will take good care of it. I am also in RCTalk under the name JCsRCcar for anyone that wants to verify my reputation.

It comes with everything you see in the pictures. My Son made a list of the basic modifications/components for me which are listed below.

Tektro MT410 1.0 (discontinued) $559.99
Spektrum RC Firma 130 Amp Brushless Smart ESC & Motor Combo (2200kV) $269.99
ProModeler DS630BLHV Servo $149.99
Arrma dBoots Copperhead2 MT 3.8 Pre-Mounted 1/8 Monster Truck Tires (2) $79.99
Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz 3-Channel Micro Receiver $31.99.
Traxxas TQi transmitter.
JC Concepts transparent under body protection.
Custom plastic and metal under body protection plates front and rear.
Custom clear and ABS frame protectors
Tekno aluminum servo arm.
Tekno aluminum center driveshaft.
Powerhobby motor fan
Transparent rear control arm mud guards.
Custom aluminum chassis brace
JC Concepts body painted with custom roof skid plates and plastic rear ned bracing (see pictures). I aslo have a new JC Concepts clear body which I plan to sell separately.

I also have the original retail box with stickers and extra parts. I can ship this however I’m not sure how much it will cost and it’ll likely be expensive. My ZIP Code is 01606. I haven’t weighed this yet and I’m hoping for a local pickup sale near Worcester Massachusetts. If I ship this, then the shipping is on the buyer and it must be insured. I can ship UPS and FedEx.

Asking $650.
IMG_6503.webp
IMG_6502.webp
IMG_6501.webp
IMG_6500.webp
IMG_6475.webp
IMG_6476.webp
IMG_6477.webp
IMG_6478.webp
IMG_6479.webp
IMG_6480.webp
IMG_6481.webp
IMG_6482.webp
IMG_6483.webp
IMG_6484.webp
IMG_6485.webp
IMG_6486.webp
IMG_6487.webp
IMG_6493.webp
IMG_6492.webp
IMG_6496.webp

`
 
Back
Top