• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Super Clean EB410 for sale with lots of parts. Sold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBuggy

TF Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET410
  4. SCT410
Here is a super clean EB410 that I don't need because honestly I have too many! This one has been completely rebuilt, all fresh bearings where needed, everything else cleaned and oiled. All fresh diff and shock oil. Shocks are built with the delrin pistons and have stock ones included in the parts. The rear shocks are built with the tini coated shafts, there is a full set of front and rear (stock) shock shafts included in the parts. Currently has the +1 mm hexes installed in both front and rear, the stock hexes are included in the parts. Bunch of NIP parts as well as some used parts that are in great or perfect shape. Some Exotek and MIP parts included as well. Check the pics out for this buggy, it is in almost perfect condition. The chassis has very minimal ware, look at close up pics for details, plenty of life left on this chassis for sure! Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions. There are two practice bodies included. No electronics or wheels included.

The set of Tekno shock pliers are included!

Everything is sold as is an no returns. Please look over all of the pics for what is included and ask any questions you have about the buggy. $275 Paypal only and shipping to lower 48 only.

IMG_0439.JPG

IMG_0441.JPG

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0443.JPG

IMG_0444.JPG

IMG_0447.JPG

IMG_0448.JPG

IMG_0450.JPG

IMG_0453.JPG

IMG_0454.JPG

IMG_0455.JPG

IMG_0456.JPG