• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Stock Suspension Braces weak? Anyone tested the m2c ones yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DangerD

Reaction score
Hello,

i had two Suspension Braces break on me în 4 weeks. One hard impact, one not so much. I noticed they did break both times at the same spot next to the screw holes where the stock braces are very thin and dont have much material.

Did somebody else run into those issues too or can say something about the m2c ones?

Attachments

• TKR5163.jpg
    TKR5163.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 310
We had one bend a good amount in that same spot from a full throttle run into a wall. I put it in the hydraulic press and flattened it back out. Good to go now. I will get the M2C for backup just in case it does break.

Hello,

i had two Suspension Braces break on me în 4 weeks. One hard impact, one not so much. I noticed they did break both times at the same spot next to the screw holes where the stock braces are very thin and dont have much material.

Did somebody else run into those issues too or can say something about the m2c ones?

i would consider a better bumper to protect the front end too.

the rear broke on me both times on cartwheels

the rear broke on me both times on cartwheels

is the D block protected on the MT410? I added a rear bumper on both EB and ET for that precise reason and because they act as a rear skid plate.

went with T-bone, they have lifetime warranty from what I understand.

EDIT: added pictures, black is ET48.3, red is EB48.4

IMG_1705.JPG

IMG_1706.JPG

IMG_1708.JPG

IMG_1709.JPG

Last edited:
I put the front t-bone bumper on my EB and shortly after broke a bulkhead. Not 100% sure it was due to the bumper but I suspect it was since the force of the impact transfers to the bumper screws. Took it off as I’d rather break an arm or turnbuckle being they are easier to replace.
Tekno should sell just the front or rear bulkhead instead of having to buy both when you only need one or the other.

i also have a rear bumper on, oddly both times the c-block TKR5163 broke.

Recent Popular Liked

Back