• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Spring alternative

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HammyCrumb

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET410
  2. SCT410
Driving Style
Racer
Has anyone tried different spring manufacturers with success on the ET410 shocks? Tekno springs seems larger than AE/TLR/Etc and wanted some ideas.

Not sure who started it, but Tekno's 1/10 scale shocks are 13mm diameter "big bores". (SCT410.3 uses 16mm shocks). One can only assume that Team Associated will hop onboard the 13mm big bore shock band wagon with their future SC/ST platforms as they have begun to move that direction on their buggies.

Let me guess, you are worried about the gap between springs and collars?

Not sure who started it, but Tekno's 1/10 scale shocks are 13mm diameter "big bores". (SCT410.3 uses 16mm shocks). One can only assume that Team Associated will hop onboard the 13mm big bore shock band wagon with their future SC/ST platforms as they have begun to move that direction on their buggies.

Let me guess, you are worried about the gap between springs and collars?
Yeah, just wanted to tune shocks using AE springs because I have a good selection.

Recent Popular Liked

Back