• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Servo saver on Tekno EB-410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barney

Reaction score
Does anyone run a servo saver on an EB410? If so which one would you recommend?

Just my opinion, but a servo saver will be a waste of money where chances are they will break too often, you will do better off buying the aluminum servo arm and a quality metal gear servo and invest in a replacement servo gear set as a backup... that will be far less expensive than plowing through servo savers.

Which servo is right for me?

There is a guy at our track who insists on using a servo saver, he has more DNF's than anyone I know, not uncommon for him to replace 2 servo savers in a single race day!

Thanks for your advice. I have the recommended aluminium servo horn - and will look to get some replacement servo gears.

Just my opinion, but a servo saver will be a waste of money where chances are they will break too often, you will do better off buying the aluminum servo arm and a quality metal gear servo and invest in a replacement servo gear set as a backup... that will be far less expensive than plowing through servo savers.

Which servo is right for me?

There is a guy at our track who insists on using a servo saver, he has more DNF's than anyone I know, not uncommon for him to replace 2 servo savers in a single race day!

Recent Popular Liked

Back