• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Servo Saver Assembly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El-Heffe

Reaction score
fmsszTI.png

I'm having a terrible time with this! I'm starting to wonder if I have the wrong spring? Are there any tricks or is this incredibly difficult? It's so difficult to compress the spring that I have yet to compress it enough to get the nut threaded. TKR103 is flush with the upper servo saver. The two plastic servo saver pieces are turned so that they're fully collapsed. I don't know what I'm missing? I'm completely baffled and could really use some pointers.

I have new TKR5231 and TKR5103. I'm thinking maybe damaged threads might be my issue?

fmsszTI.png

I'm having a terrible time with this! I'm starting to wonder if I have the wrong spring? Are there any tricks or is this incredibly difficult? It's so difficult to compress the spring that I have yet to compress it enough to get the nut threaded. TKR103 is flush with the upper servo saver. The two plastic servo saver pieces are turned so that they're fully collapsed. I don't know what I'm missing? I'm completely baffled and could really use some pointers.

I have new TKR5231 and TKR5103. I'm thinking maybe damaged threads might be my issue?
Yep just use a spanner (wrench) to do the nut up, works a treat.

I do recall the spring being hard to compress when I built mine. Hope that helps . . .

I’m battling this thing too. Got the nut on no problem. Got several turns on it by hand before using wrench. Directions say to turn it all the way down and then back off 3 turns and it ripped the threads off. Now I’m trying to find a replacement! 🤦‍♂️

I never went all the way in any of my builds. Put enough tension for the saver to be stiff, add some loctite and you’re good.

I’m battling this thing too. Got the nut on no problem. Got several turns on it by hand before using wrench. Directions say to turn it all the way down and then back off 3 turns and it ripped the threads off. Now I’m trying to find a replacement! 🤦‍♂️
Sounds like you had it cross threaded. I also back it off until feel the threads seat then lots of pressure applied by some means to start it. This is the hardest part of the build.

Recent Popular Liked

Back