• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

SCT410 Must have upgrades?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run the .4 steering on my sct410.3's. The new Ackerman is a great upgrade IMO.

Well, I went to the proline body mounts; i kept loosing pins mid race and this cure that... so I am digging them and Think they are worth it as the Pro4 class just takes a pounding.
This past race i got tangled up and lost two front pins....talk about a parachute... so I finished but not well in that heat..and I was hoping to do better for a better grid spot for the main. A buggy with no rear wing is easier to drive than when the front pins let go on the pro4 lol

Well, I went to the proline body mounts; i kept loosing pins mid race and this cure that... so I am digging them and Think they are worth it as the Pro4 class just takes a pounding.
This past race i got tangled up and lost two front pins....talk about a parachute... so I finished but not well in that heat..and I was hoping to do better for a better grid spot for the main. A buggy with no rear wing is easier to drive than when the front pins let go on the pro4 lol

Sounds like a wise move. Lol. I can only imagine no front pins. I've been fortunate enough to find out 1st hand. I did thermal my ESC last Friday tho. I slacked off after practice and forgot to blow my truck out:rolleyes: The fan wasn't happy with the excess grit and failed to run at some point and it got a bit toasty. Thankfully I still finished 4th as I was quite a few laps ahead by that point. With a win in the 2nd heat I qualified #2 in the A main, which got me away from the turn 1 chaos:)

it blew me away that the SCT used to come with plastic hinge blocks!

it still does.

it blew me away that the SCT used to come with plastic hinge blocks!

I have only broken the front "A" block once and then switched it out with an aluminum and haven't had an issue since. IMO if the front one was aluminum then you are good to go.

Hey guys new here, the .4 steering is very intriguing at only 20 bucks but TKR8100 is discontinued. Amain sells TKR100b which is a newer version would that still work?

I have only broken the front "A" block once and then switched it out with an aluminum and haven't had an issue since. IMO if the front one was aluminum then you are good to go.
I take this back, I had broken the "C" block as well now...it was a really weird landing and a pipe that I am sure was the main culprit.

Super solid truck!

Recent Popular Liked

Back