• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

SCT 410.3 fresh build ?’s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the great info! Unfortunately, the only track I run (indoor carpet) has a 2s limit. Now, that said: I don’t race I just run all my cars there and try to get my lap times as low as possible. Since it’s not a race, I’ve never seen them enforce that in open practice. Also, there are several guys with SCT’s and they are FAST. I bought this because of their comments about how tough the truck was - now I need to ask about batteries.

The motor I have is a HW 3660 (4300kv), which may not be best for 3S or up. I also have a Tekin Pro4 (non HD) that I could run.
On another basher truck of mine i've been running a spektrum 3660 (3150kv) on 4s for about 3 or 4 months with good results. My temps were down from running on 3s. That would be very similar rpm if you were to run 3s on the 4300kv motor. I just recently replaced the motor bearing when I was doing some other maintenance as i noticed it was gaining some slop. But that was to be expected and I'm not shy about replacing as needed.

My point: considering you'd be running on a track, and no where near full throttle for as long as I was (was typically running back to back full throttle passes in front of my house), I might personally give atleast one try on 3s for the 4300kv motor.

Recent Popular Liked

Back