• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

New to the ET410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rc72

Reaction score
Im new to the Et410 and need some help with traction rolling on carpet. I run Stock set up with Proline prism S/T on all four. Ride ride hire is 20mm

My first bit of advice would be to reduce your ride height. I am pretty sure I read that @Billl DeLong uses the VRP towers that allows you to adjust your ride height even lower than stock. If Bill chimes in, he will have some good info for you, he runs on carpet and can probably elaborate more.

Thanks for the tag TBuggy.

Yes I am currently racing my ET410 on high traction turf and I've got my ride height down to 14mm with SCT wheels and the VRP +4mm towers, I have also ran this same setup with ST wheels, more of my notes comparing results between both wheel styles here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/401129443697002/permalink/523129381497007/

Biggest changes to prevent traction roll, Lower ride height, Red springs, thicker anti-roll bars, my setup is also set to be stable, good luck!

I also see that you've got Prisms on the front, I am running Wedge on front which is less aggressive, if I were to run Prisms on front then I would shave the outer rows of pins on both sides with a sanding wheel on a dremel to give the tire a "mohawk" look. First try my setup changes, then keep shaving off 1 row at a time until you stop traction rolling. Or simply change to Wedges on the front ;)

Last edited:
great thanks for your help and tips, I will give them try

Wow I finally got it on the track with the recommended changes, I did them all and I have to say on a thight carpet track it was like night and day. All my issues whent away, this thing rips hard in and out of the turns and Its much faster. Thaks to Billl Delong

Great to hear @Rc72. Good luck at the track and be sure to let us know how you do.

Wow I finally got it on the track with the recommended changes, I did them all and I have to say on a thight carpet track it was like night and day. All my issues whent away, this thing rips hard in and out of the turns and Its much faster. Thaks to Billl Delong

Thanks for the feedback and glad to hear the truck is working for you now :)

Recent Popular Liked

Back