• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Mugen Seiki MBX8R ECO 1/8 Off-Road Competition Electric Buggy Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ESC installed.
image.jpg

Electronics hooked up. Mini bench test went smooth as butter. This will be my first attempt at soldering bullet connectors. Tekno servo horn is on the way. MS horn is B/O
0A900C31-DDE0-4A52-967E-3B5D847911CD.jpeg

Tidied up the wiring a bit. Replaced some of the chassis screws with titanium. Taking it out tomorrow 🤩
1664504352465.jpeg

Maiden run was outstanding! I’m no expert but I must have gotten lucky with my settings and tuning. I’ll probably adjust the punch. Beast spits rooster tails at the slightest touch of the throttle. No way I can get full trigger pull. Track is loose/hard pack combo. It handles corners great! 25 minutes and this is as much dirt it collected.
D41A0D39-2139-4A5A-B445-EE6B5EF2CEA1.jpeg

So... how would you compare it with techno buggy? I'm currently debating between new EB48 2.1 vs MBX8R ECO.

So... how would you compare it with techno buggy? I'm currently debating between new EB48 2.1 vs MBX8R ECO.
I’ll get back with a better comparison in the future. I’ve only been able to take it out twice. My first impression is outstanding handling and acceleration.

I’ll get back with a better comparison in the future. I’ve only been able to take it out twice. My first impression is outstanding handling and acceleration.
Awsome build. Mugen is some nice premium kits I had a mbx8 nitro buggy I don’t think I had anything else since that out drove it. Would really like to get into a mbx8eco as well some day. Would make a good winter build project.

Recent Popular Liked

Back