• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Mugen Seiki MBX8R ECO 1/8 Off-Road Competition Electric Buggy Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheez

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET48
  3. MT410
  4. SCT410
I know , I know it’s not Tekno but I thought I would share the build here along with that “ other forum “ ( Arrma 😝). It’ll be here Monday.
1660937347220.jpeg

That's cool. Since you have some Tekno's I'd like to hear your opinion on the build and the driving experience.

That's cool. Since you have some Tekno's I'd like to hear your opinion on the build and the driving experience.
Definitely 👍 Looking forward to the build. Probably will be stock. I will figure out electronics and etc. In the near future.

Looking forward to starting this build in the next day or two…. Hemming and hawing regarding ESC . Probably will go with the Tekin.

image.jpg

Going with these, unless somebody has a better idea.​

AKA Cityblock 1/8 Buggy Pre-Mounted Tires (2) (Yellow) (Super Soft - Long Wear)​

Write the first review
  • Image 1 for AKA Cityblock 1/8 Buggy Pre-Mounted Tires (2) (Yellow) (Super Soft - Long Wear)
  • Image 2 for AKA Cityblock 1/8 Buggy Pre-Mounted Tires (2) (Yellow) (Super Soft - Long Wear)
  • Image 3 for AKA Cityblock 1/8 Buggy Pre-Mounted Tires (2) (Yellow) (Super Soft - Long Wear)
AKA Cityblock 1/8 Buggy Pre-Mounted Tires (2) (Yellow) (Super Soft - Long Wear)

The new RC smell. If you like the pre mounts take a look at the GRP Cayman or Atomic. About 10 bones less per pair and they smell good

Edit:
I had to come back to add AMAIN coupon code GRP1522 for 15% off GRP 1/8 scale off road pre mounts good until the end of the year once per customer.

Last edited:
Kind of cool….. so I opened the first bag to assemble diffs and one of the shims was damaged as if one side was sheared off. My first reaction was “ oh man, you gotta be kidding “ . I can’t use that inside a high traction differential. Thought about contacting Amain, but started researching Mugen Seiki and found that they have three sites, one in Japan, one in Germany, and one in the U.S. , turns out that the one in the U.S. is in Lake Forest California. About 5 minutes from my house 😃. I go there and even though it’s not a retail site I’m given a whole bag of shims 👍. Bumpy start but otherwise these diffs look great.

Kind of cool….. so I opened the first bag to assemble diffs and one of the shims was damaged as if one side was sheared off. My first reaction was “ oh man, you gotta be kidding “ . I can’t use that inside a high traction differential. Thought about contacting Amain, but started researching Mugen Seiki and found that they have three sites, one in Japan, one in Germany, and one in the U.S. , turns out that the one in the U.S. is in Lake Forest California. About 5 minutes from my house 😃. I go there and even though it’s not a retail site I’m given a whole bag of shims 👍. Bumpy start but otherwise these diffs look great.
Very cool!

Looks very premium as well.

Getting started on bag C , I dremeled the flashing off of the arms and other bits to ensure smooth action and manicured aesthetics.😉
image.jpg

Recent Popular Liked

Back