• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MMX on off switch.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slogrits

Reaction score
Driving Style
Basher
Trying to wrap up the few problems with my build. How do you make the castle on/off switch stay in place. I tried double stick and Velcro.

Do it like contact cement? Glue both surfaces dry till tacky. Then press together.

a lot of folks just cut the switch off and solder the leads together so it's always on. i use double sided tape but it likes to come loose sometimes, i've been meaning to mount it somewhere that i can use the two small screw holes that are on each side of it, it would be nice to have it flush mounted somewhere and screwed in for a nice clean look... not sure where though, not many (any?) places.

I use 3M VHB tape and have never had it come loose.

96D3481E-0030-45C3-94CF-7BED2DF85918.png

Do it like contact cement? Glue both surfaces dry till tacky. Then press together.
Yeah let them sit for a minute then press together will make a solid joint but will also be remove with some force

Recent Popular Liked

Back