• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MMX problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connor65

Reaction score
Hey guys I just put a mamba monster x on my Mt410. I pulled it off my losi 8ight never had a problem. This was the first time running it on my 410. Fully charged batteries, wires secure everywhere. This problem would happen every now and then. It runs well but every now and then on a full throttle punch it acts like it's going into LVC or over temp and has no power. Then I can ease onto the throttle and have full power. Temps were kinda high but not terrible. 150-160 on the motor and about 120-130 on the esc. Any ideas I ran a spektrum 150A esc before on my truck and it ran fine. I just figured the MMX would be better than spektrum. Also no lights / beeps coming from the esc, driveline is moving smoothly not binding anywhere.

Edit: this running on 4s running 4076 2000kv motor

Last edited:
Recalibrate the esc?

had a very similar issue with mine. After weeks of diagnosis, I came to the conclusion that it was a faulty Rx harness that connects to the esc. Replaced it with a new one and issue was gone. The intermittent throttle loss was the esc cutting in and out from the Rx.

Appreciate all the help. This happened on 2 different 4s pack. So that cancels out the battery. I ended up just putting my spektrum 150A back on my truck. I'm gonna put the MMX back in my 8ight buggy. Give it a calibration and see it that helps. No problems with the spektrum 150A running on 6s in the truck.

Recent Popular Liked

Back