• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

M2c wide chassis "mega brace" on a stock mt410 chassis.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harlon

Reaction score
Sup tekno gang. So I've been waiting for m2c start producing their mt410 center braces for the stock mt410 again but after waiting for quite a while I decided to take a chance and order the wide chassis brace. In m2c"s description, they state that the brace may fit but no guarantees. It was a tight squeeze but it went together with little trouble. A decided to make a video on this because if this brace fits on my setup I'm sure it'll fit on all setups. My tekno has no room to spare because of the electronics I've used. Also, the mega brace is way beefier then the brace specifically made for the stock chassis. I just wanted to get this info on the web if their was anyone else wanting to do this uograde but not sure if ittl work. ??
20200625_214737.jpg

Nice man, that's good to know. Also, is that the M2C esc plate on the back left there? Looks like you could mount your esc there for a little more breathing room.

Nice man, that's good to know. Also, is that the M2C esc plate on the back left there? Looks like you could mount your esc there for a little more breathing room.
Yup. That comes with the "go big or go home" kit . You can also buy it separately as well. Its definitely a much needed option for mounting the esc. ??

I just got a new 6905 center brace, fits great, looks good. Waitiing for the stock gobig or stay home 6970 to install in the new kit. Still waiting for the ESC/motor. Waiting for part is the worse part of this hobby!

Recent Popular Liked

Back