• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

jump_it's MT410 video thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jump_it

Reaction score
Finally got this beast up and running I think it has been close to 2 years I just has to many other rc interests going on at once, I purchased this and an et48.3 used and upgraded them both over time, the et48.3 just needs the body painted, both have pretty much same upgrades M2c diff cups f/c/r M2c chassis the MT410 for now has the blx185 esc motor combo and a savox servo, for now it has 30k rear, 120k center 60k front, prolly going to go thicker center and front, need to tame the front end lift, not sure if thicker diff fluids will help.

I really wanted the unbreakable bug body mounted on it, and that's what she got, not sure if I want to put a wing on it yet, I did purchase a wing and mount but it does not clear the mount I made for the bug body, really annoying they just sell the plastic bits and not the hardware (screws nuts) to bolt the wing down, 1st vid up was from a year a go before I mounted the bug body, and before I order'd a wheelie bar, then it sat on the shelf for a year while I messed with other rc's and built up the et48.3 the 2nd 2 vids are from this past week more or less shake down runs, had a motor wire come loose cutting the run real short, and I did not notice it till I got home, went back out the next day got thru most a 6s pack when a nut backed off the steering link.

Next time I run it I am going to run tires with less grip and less side bite was running the arrma dboots copperheads and they got loads of grip probably why the front end was coming up so often plus I have too much preload on the shocks, she was def a little too bouncy, anyways here is 3 vids with more to come... 1st one is from a year a go.

Last edited:
Yes it is definitely rocky, this spot is close to home, wish it had some bigger dirt piles to jump off, but makes for a good ground pounding spot, my other spot is a 20 min drive and 1 mile hike into a pit that is nothing but rocks, but its got good jumps, I just don't make it out their that often, this type of terrain can make a new rig look a year old in a couple runs :)

Recent Popular Liked

Back