• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Is this much play normal? (Video)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcnut

Reaction score
Building my first Tekno, an EB48 2.1 and it's been going great so far! Only thing that's throwing me for a loop is how much forward to backward play there is in the rear arms (both of them). Is this normal? Did I miss something super obvious?

Here is a video showing it: https://streamable.com/woxw4a

Thanks for any help!

Last edited:
Seems like you’re missing some spacers. It should be minimal. Mine has just about no play yet still moves onthe hingpin freely.

Seems like you’re missing some spacers. It should be minimal. Mine has just about no play yet still moves onthe hingpin freely.

Thanks for the reply! I agree and that is what I thought as well, but looking at the manual and watching this youtube video neither of them show any spacers during assembly (same thing for the front end arms, not just the rear).

In the video it's fairly clear he also has a decent amount of play in the arms just like mine. It's very strange and I don't understand if this is just an oversight of the manual or actually intended?

Video:

Last edited:
In case anyone from the future finds this post Tekno support confirmed this amount of play is normal.

Recent Popular Liked

Back