• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Truggy Wheelies Too Much

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fltrsei97

Reaction score
I just finished my first ET410.2 build with the setup which follows the instruction manual. However, the truggy seem to transfer too much weight to the rear tires and the front end gets very light.
The front springs are green and the rear springs are red. The front shock oil is #450 and the rear shock oil is also #450.
Everything is set like the instruction manual lists.

Should I go stiffer rear springs or thicker fluid in the rear shocks to reduce weight transfer or do you have other suggestions?

What are you running in your diffs?
What tire brand/tread/compound are you running?
What track condition are you running on?

Aside from those settings, other things that can help are reducing the punch on the ESC to the lowest setting, maybe put some negative expo in the throttle to soften the trigger response or reduce the throttle speed to get a similar effect.

Also try to learn how to apply throttle on corner exit so that it's a gentle squeeze rather than a hard smashing of the trigger.

I had similar wheelie issues with my ET410 on turf and I lowered the ride height, here was final setup before I sold my ET410:

46694926141_85092e11a2_b.jpg

One more question, what motor are you running?

I ran a 3650 can 4 pole 3900KV motor which was the perfect amount of torque.... I had previously ran a 3660-4600KV motor that was way too much torque and was prone to wheelies, the softer 540 can was perfect.

So I'm running on an outdoor dirt track that is medium grip and can get loose.
I run Pro-Line Gladiator tires.
The motor is a Tekin Gen 4 8.5 turn motor with HW esc.
My diff's are 30K front, 15K rear and 30K center. Those are all stock build fluids.

I'm thinking that I might want to add some anti-squat to the rear with different pills.

Recent Popular Liked

Back