• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Is there an updated MT410 body list for 2022?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those posts are awesome, let us know how much they last.
Update on the custom body mounts. The SLS nylon material is too brittle and snaps if you land the truck on the body. I’ll try a more flexible material in the future.

For now, I’m having good luck with the stock body posts and the Traxxas TRX-4 body which is super thick and tough. Haven’t broken one yet.
IMG_6496.jpeg
IMG_6493.jpeg

Ha! I have an extra Sport body laying around. Now I just need an MT410 🤔

I went with the Pro-Line f-150 body put some drywall tape/shoe goo in the critical spots. Went with gunmetal grey and orange.

IMG_0107.jpeg
IMG_0108.jpeg

Hi guys, sorry if this is in the wrong spot.. but Id like to show you guys the roll cage from aliexpress.. so far its lasted 2 batteries🤞and ive only had to straighten out the rear shock tower once.

Attachments

• 20230729_162959.jpg
    20230729_162959.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 20230729_175148.jpg
    20230729_175148.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 82
I also run a trx4 sport body. It’s quite durable.

View attachment 9758
Looks great on there! If you could put supports up to the roof line, would be even better! That's the tough part about the Tekno layout, chassis too tight on space, center diff too far back to the rear.. I converted my MT to ET chassis. Still have same issues there though.

Recent Popular Liked

Back