• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

How Many RC's Have You Owned?

How many RC's have you owned while in the hobby?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-3

• 4-5

• 6-7

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 8-9

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10-20

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+

• Lost count!

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC_User

TF Excellence Award
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. SCT410
Driving Style
Racer
Just wanted to get an idea of how crazy we are! This can include aircraft, boats, cars/trucks, etc.
I've probably had around 10 aircraft including planes and helis, and at least 10 cars...

Last edited:
I checked 10-20, but this poll needs and option - "lost count years ago"

I used to keep close track of all the R/C's I've owned on a thread on URC, but the forum went away over night and hasn't been restored within the past 6+ months so I can't go back to restore my list... but IIRC, I think I've owned close to 100 cars over the years and had maintained as many as 25 cars at one time. I'm currently down to maintaining only 5 cars as I've pretty much abandoned bashing around and have dedicated my time exclusively to racing.

Believe it or not, it takes A LOT of time to properly maintain a race rig if you want to be competitive, and I've slowly learned that quality is better than quantity :)

I used to keep close track of all the R/C's I've owned on a thread on URC, but the forum went away over night and hasn't been restored within the past 6+ months so I can't go back to restore my list... but IIRC, I think I've owned close to 100 cars over the years and had maintained as many as 25 cars at one time. I'm currently down to maintaining only 5 cars as I've pretty much abandoned bashing around and have dedicated my time exclusively to racing.

Believe it or not, it takes A LOT of time to properly maintain a race rig if you want to be competitive, and I've slowly learned that quality is better than quantity :)

I remember your threads on URC. They were very informative. I lost all of my threads on URC too (there i was 'iHasRC') plus I closed my photobucket account before i discovered how to view the blocked links, so I lost all of my photos too... and can't seem to find them backed up anywhere. Epic loss!
Right now I'm down to just the one RC. Got older and life has gotten in the way and I haven't done any RCing in over a year. I'm trying to ease back into the hobby and just focus on one rig right now and see how much fun time allows.

I grew up with 2 hobby grade R/C's and it stayed that way for 20 years. In the last 3 years alone.... I think I picked up over 20+! All except 4 of them are kits as well. I enjoy the building process.

Recent Popular Liked

Back