• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Holmes hobbies puller pro 4274

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mt410dude

Reaction score
Anybody out there running this motor?
Does it stay cool can you gear it up ?

After looking at their site https://holmeshobbies.com they seem they are slightly more focused on Crawlers with a little bit of moped and bike mixed in LOL. This doesn't mean they dont make a good motor, its more that if it were me I would choose something a little more reputable in the category I am looking into. Especially at the price they want, you can get a nice motor from a known quality manufacturer for the same asking price.

I have one in my MT and am happy with it. It’s really smooth if I want it to be but jumps to life in an instant. Its not a budget motor but I really liked Holmes Hobbies in my crawler so when I got into bashing I thought I would give the small shop a try.

I can’t say much about heat because I’ve had fans since day one. Living in the southwest its almost mandatory ☀

I have one in my MT and am happy with it. It’s really smooth if I want it to be but jumps to life in an instant. Its not a budget motor but I really liked Holmes Hobbies in my crawler so when I got into bashing I thought I would give the small shop a try.

I can’t say much about heat because I’ve had fans since day one. Living in the southwest its almost mandatory ☀
What kv 2100 or 1900 I'm thinking of trying 1900kv

I went with 2100 punchy because I was only planning on running 4s

Recent Popular Liked

Back