• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

hobbywing max 8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limitedslipp

Reaction score
looking at getting a hobbywing max 8, i see them advertised some as 4274 and some as 4274SL. Is the SL different can size etc, or are the same? im thinking 2000kv combo as i run 4s. Thanks

looking at getting a hobbywing max 8, i see them advertised some as 4274 and some as 4274SL. Is the SL different can size etc, or are the same? im thinking 2000kv combo as i run 4s. Thanks
The SL just means sensorless. If your looking at the max 8 combo that is the max 8 esc and the motor (4274sl), I believe they only come in 2200kv and 2600kv variants.

The max8 2200kv, from my view when I studied them all before I made a choice all were sensorless motors? I didn't see one will a sensor wire for the motor except for the 1/10 scale motors. If there are a max8 with a sensor motor let me know and post it. I like the sensored power it's more controllable to me its my preference thanks.

Recent Popular Liked

Back