• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Hi guy's, What is the best brand for buy a bearing! thank's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Francis

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
What is the best brand for buy a bearing! thank's

Any brand which offers rubber seals that can be removed to clean and re-pack fresh grease. Pick any random seller on eBay if you want the best deal. There are also a handful of reputable brands in the US that are consistent in having the bearings you need as well as pre-packaging kits to make it easier to order bearings, my favorite being AVID:

https://www.avidrc.com/product/m/manufacturer/82/Tekno-Vehicles.html

If I want the best, I'll go to Boca, but have not used them since the 90's, and nowadays... for price reasons. I'm happy with the $1/bearing varieties that are out there, and doing more maintenance on them. I've spread my money around between the bearing companies/suppliers in the past many, many years. Some of my favorite $1 bearings are from Avid, Avantage Racing, TRB RC, and Fushi.

I’ve used some Jim’s Bearings off eBay and I found they were quite good and haven’t had any issues with them. They are also in the $1 bearing club so economically priced for a kit

just ordered up some jims bearings.. hardly hear bad stuff

edit: hes also pretty cool

If/When I switch out bearings its usually with Avid bearings. I have also gotten some random bearings off ebay and were very pleased with them as well.

I think as long as you keep them clean of dirt and grit they will all last a good amount of time. I look for bearings rated between abec 3-5. This range seems to be best for dustier dry tracks. The higher the Abec rating the more susceptible they are to damage from dirt and grit since the tolerances are higher.

If/When I switch out bearings its usually with Avid bearings. I have also gotten some random bearings off ebay and were very pleased with them as well.

I think as long as you keep them clean of dirt and grit they will all last a good amount of time. I look for bearings rated between abec 3-5. This range seems to be best for dustier dry tracks. The higher the Abec rating the more susceptible they are to damage from dirt and grit since the tolerances are higher.
Amen brother. If I can't find an ABEC-5 bearing for the size I need, I'll settle for ABEC-3 bearings.

I’ve used some Jim’s Bearings off eBay and I found they were quite good and haven’t had any issues with them. They are also in the $1 bearing club so economically priced for a kit
bout to try these out

Recent Popular Liked

Back