• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Got a question for the eb410 racers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cadon78

Detachable Member
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
I’ve been looking into getting into the 10th scale racing since it’s indoors mostly (at least around here). Is it a carpet or clay racer?

You can set it up for either surface.

Oh that’s perfect, I think both styles of indoor places are near where I live. That will open more options when it’s too hot for the outdoor tracks.

I mostly race mine on turf, but have switched it over to run on dirt with very minimal changes to the setup... very capable platform on all surfaces IMO.

I mostly race mine on turf, but have switched it over to run on dirt with very minimal changes to the setup... very capable platform on all surfaces IMO.

That’s perfect, that way when it gets really hot I can go to the indoor places and the surface will only require minimal changes.

I have two, I didnt want to swap set ups back and fourth but I run one on clay indoor and the other on indoor carpet. In all honesty; they seem planted on both. I am to the point i am debating on trying some spring/valving set ups and see if they help.. but on the same note... I like how they feel now.

Recent Popular Liked

Back