• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Finished body, MT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FHE_nld

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Tried to make something out of it.
It is most certain not flawless but I'm happy with the end result of my first painting.

20200803_220353.jpg
20200803_220357.jpg
20200803_220405.jpg

Last edited:
If that’s your 1st ever paint job well done sir

Don’t worry they all start to look the same after they slide down the street on there lid at 40 mph haha
Thanks, yeah I know, but the first one is special ?

Very nice like that colour blue. What tire size do you have on your mt?

That looks great! ?

These are the ProlineTrencher X 3.8 All Terrain Tires. 1/2" offset.
Very nice. Wow the truck makes 3.8 look small! I hope to grab a mt410 soon. I was reading your build thread on the other page very cool! Good job looks great

Very nice. Wow the truck makes 3.8 look small! I hope to grab a mt410 soon. I was reading your build thread on the other page very cool! Good job looks great
@Megafandrew, thanks.
A few years back I have picked up the hobby again with my son and we have driven some traxxas and arrma vehicles first. For me the fun of RC is also the wrenching therefore we (I) have chosen to build the MT410.
Now I am even thinking to go to the race track to see if this is something for me. They have a 1/10th an 1/8th scale track
Only thing would then be... what is going to be my next car..

@Megafandrew, thanks.
A few years back I have picked up the hobby again with my son and we have driven some traxxas and arrma vehicles first. For me the fun of RC is also the wrenching therefore we (I) have chosen to build the MT410.
Now I am even thinking to go to the race track to see if this is something for me. They have a 1/10th an 1/8th scale track
That body looks really cool. Which one is it? did you get it form eurorc? do you have a link (if you dont mind sharing)?

That body looks really cool. Which one is it? did you get it form eurorc? do you have a link (if you dont mind sharing)?

Jim,
It is a Chevy C10 longbed from proline.

I have bought it in Germany at Modelbau Metz together with my car.
Since we do not have a lot of Tekno dealers in the Netherlands I'm buying in Germany + the pricing is much better.

https://www.modellbau-metz.com/rc-modellbau/pro-line-1972-chevy-c10-long-bed-clear-body_karosserie

You only have to understand the German language?

Good luck

Last edited:
@Megafandrew, thanks.
O nice. me and my older dad like to run RC also now I got him into it haha. I bet you and your son have a lot of fun. Me and my dad do haha. Ya I love wrenching them almost more then running them. I wrench on stuff for a living too though. I think you guys will like the track. I go occasionally with my Tekno EB48,4 and it’s a blast. It handles so well it makes you drive better then you are on the track. Hmm lots of good choices wether you go for another Tekno or something different. I really like the Mugen MBX8TE truggy but they are pricey I’d have to sell an RC or two to get that ?. Also I have a Chevy C10 finished in orange. I never ran it just bought it because I liked the body so much and wpainted it. So if I get a Mt410 I’ll do the same body. I’d hate to ruin it though!

@FHE_nld , I wish my first paint job was that good! Well done!

What blue color is that? I have a buggy body laying around and am considering a blue themed work...

@Nicochau.
Thanks..?
The color is Tamiya ps16 metallic blue.
Backed up with white.

Please post some photo's when yours is ready.

Recent Popular Liked

Back