• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

ET48 V1 Parts Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zerokalvin

Reaction score
I have an original ET48 truck that I've been bashing. I was doing a rebuild and needed the oval hinge pin brace insert. Since I am currently living abroad I could not find any cheap options for acquiring those inserts (estimated cost ~ $25 USD) and the Tekno website does not list that part anymore.

I'd rather spend that $25 on buying the ET48.3 braces since I already have the inserts for them. I found a seller on Aliexpress selling a complete set of carbon fiber braces for around $54. But since I only use this truck for bashing I am worried about the durability of those braces.

Does anyone have any experience with carbon fiber hinge pin braces? Or are there any alternatives inserts that I can order for a lesser cost?

Thanks

ZK

I have a NIP set of the oval pills you are needing. I do not need them and would sell them for $10 shipped unless you are not located in the US.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Recent Popular Liked

Back