• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

ET48 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any information on the battery tray??
I'm assuming the same size tray as the current ET48??

Is there any update on a release date for the ET48 2.0 ? Been waiting over a year now and desperate to hear when it’s official release date will be

Is there any update on a release date for the ET48 2.0 ? Been waiting over a year now and desperate to hear when it’s official release date will be

They posted this a month ago and said end of april/early may. So in the next 3-5 weeks if everything goes well.

They posted this a month ago and said end of april/early may. So in the next 3-5 weeks if everything goes well.

thanks I must have missed it cause the last I knew it was said March/April. so I had hoped for more details to be released prior to going on sale around that time. I can’t wait it’s going to be a awesome truggy I’m sure, Tekno make the best RC’s

Have a unit on the way to me now - its been shipped so should receive it in the next week or so.

Stay tuned to the YouTube channel for the complete build series, in which we'll look at the new features and parts as we progress through the build!
https://www.youtube.com/iftibashir

Will of course also be creating a build thread here too ;)

Have a unit on the way to me now - its been shipped so should receive it in the next week or so.

Stay tuned to the YouTube channel for the complete build series, in which we'll look at the new features and parts as we progress through the build!
https://www.youtube.com/iftibashir

Will of course also be creating a build thread here too ;)
Lucky you! This is good news.

Not long left to wait at all now guys........in other words......get your payment option ready!!......

Note the AMain listing is quite generic - just getting their pre-orders in, which I reckon they'll fill quite quickly!!
The official announcement has been scheduled and I'd expect kits to start shipping straight after, although going by the EB48 2.0, I wonder if we'll see the same shortages with the ET48 2.0, at least early on.........

BOOM!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3807.jpg
    IMG_3807.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 179

Recent Popular Liked

Back