• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

ET48 2.0

Kreeper

Reaction score
I saw Jared Wiggins running the new Tekno ET48 2.0 and was 3rd place with the new truggy. Nobody ask him when it is being released yet. Does anyone know when it will be released? I've been waiting for the new tekno truggy all year. This is the election I'm waiting for!

Nicochau

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET48
  3. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
It looked like the NT48 2.0, right?
7AA4193B-6302-43C8-9DAB-E3AA65AA6408.jpeg

Kreeper

Reaction score
Aww man. Damn. Well my hopes are shattered. Back to building the et48.3 out of the mt410. Thanks for the facts bro.

Billl DeLong

TF Excellence Award
Supporting Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET48
  4. ET410
  5. MT410
  6. SCT410
Driving Style
Racer
Last I heard they were still testing it, the unofficial plan was to have it released around late Nov, which we are approaching, but no idea if that is still on track which is why they are keeping the actual release date under tight wraps so not to disappoint if they have to make last minute tweaks.

I personally would rather wait for them to make any necessary changes and push back the release than to rush out something that isn't ready to be sold yet.

Kreeper

Reaction score
Last I heard they were still testing it, the unofficial plan was to have it released around late Nov, which we are approaching, but no idea if that is still on track which is why they are keeping the actual release date under tight wraps so not to disappoint if they have to make last minute tweaks.

I personally would rather wait for them to make any necessary changes and push back the release than to rush out something that isn't ready to be sold yet.
Okay. So I have to continue to be patient for the E Truggy. Very well, it's only been 7 months.

Billl DeLong

TF Excellence Award
Supporting Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET48
  4. ET410
  5. MT410
  6. SCT410
Driving Style
Racer
Okay. So I have to continue to be patient for the E Truggy. Very well, it's only been 7 months.

Pretty sure the ET48.3 was just discontinued last month, not sure where you're getting 7 months :unsure:

Kreeper

Reaction score
Pretty sure the ET48.3 was just discontinued last month, not sure where you're getting 7 months :unsure:
Naw man ever since April they kept pushing the date back for restock and then they decided to discontinued it recently.

SHWA

Reaction score
Driving Style
Basher
Same for me. Tried to buy back in April and haven't been able to. The best is worth waiting for. :)

Billl DeLong

TF Excellence Award
Supporting Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET48
  4. ET410
  5. MT410
  6. SCT410
Driving Style
Racer
Naw man ever since April they kept pushing the date back for restock and then they decided to discontinued it recently.

I wasn't aware they weren't re-stocking it, just noticed that they flipped the switch to discontinued last month. Did you subscribe to get a notification when the product would come back in stock? Curious if they sent an email or something that it was being discontinued?

Only reason I noticed was because I got word (from a non-official source) that the 2.0 would be coming in Nov and was curious if they had any product announcements, I'm more curious to see if they will be introducing anything different besides what is already being done to the 2.0 buggy