• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

EB48SL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Daniel

Reaction score
My boys stole both EB48.4s. I want to beat them at the outdoor track with my SCT. Will the conversion help?

Yes, without the negative effects of parachuting from a SCT body and added benefit of rear wing to increase down force to get more rear traction, you will level the playing field significantly! Not really necessary to change anything other than body mounts and rear wing, you can keep running the same SCT wheels/arms/shafts

What motor would be ideal? A 3360 2000kv? Would a castle 1415 be too much on 4s?

I would recommend a 3660-2500KV on 3S, you don't want any larger can than a 3660, otherwise you will risk too much torque for the SCT axles.

here's my current setup:

https://www.teknoforums.com/threads/build-review-sct410-3.1389/

50105470506_089af66e65_b.jpg

With those adapters I linked to, they will increase your track width. A wider track width will make the car more stable. You won't have to worry about snapping little set axles either.

You could run the SL on 4s with those adapters as well. I ran the SL on 4s with a 2200kv castle motor and didnt have any problems other than having too much power for my needs.

Recent Popular Liked

Back