• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.4 EB48.4 is fantastic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cnemie

Reaction score
I am about 90% done with the car and it is absolutely fantastic to build. It is obviously very similar to my ET48.3, but the subtle upgrades to the steering and the driveline are nice touches.

I really appreciate how easy 1/8th scale is to work on. Turnbuckles are a breeze!!

I did have an issue with a defective part, but Tekno sorted it out quickly.

I installed the Exotek parts for pure bling factor. I like the way they look and they are high quality.

I should be track ready in a week or so.

I am about 90% done with the car and it is absolutely fantastic to build. It is obviously very similar to my ET48.3, but the subtle upgrades to the steering and the driveline are nice touches.

I really appreciate how easy 1/8th scale is to work on. Turnbuckles are a breeze!!

I did have an issue with a defective part, but Tekno sorted it out quickly.

I installed the Exotek parts for pure bling factor. I like the way they look and they are high quality.

I should be track ready in a week or so.

View attachment 2178
Very cool! I’d like to know how you like the exotek parts for racing. I might upgrade to those for bashing if my stock parts break.

Great looking start @Cnemie. Any other upgrades planned for your Tekno EB48.4?

Nice! I just picked up a used one for another build. Looking forward to tearing it apart. Any tips now that you're almost done?

Nice! What kind of track are you going to run that on?
There is an indoor (OCRC) and an outdoor track (Camarillo) within 75 miles of my location, so I have some options. Although I hear 1/8th requires competent driving, so that might be an issue.

I mostly just want to have fun.

Great looking start @Cnemie. Any other upgrades planned for your Tekno EB48.4?
Not yet, but I do have a concern. I am using a Futaba 304SB-E receiver and I am wondering if it will have enough reception inside the case for 1/8th scale tracks.

Nice! I just picked up a used one for another build. Looking forward to tearing it apart. Any tips now that you're almost done?
The car is designed for racing, so it comes with a lot of upgraded parts right out of the box. I had no building issues, and the car is high quality like the other 1/8th scale Tekno cars. I have heard people complain about softer plastics on the arms, hubs, etc; but I didn’t notice anything obvious.

If you have any issues just post here and someone will help you. This is a great community.

Recent Popular Liked

Back