• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.4 EB48.4 All 4 Bearings Done

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GabeReal RC

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET48
Driving Style
Basher
Running RC8T Hex extenders and mx28s

all 4 inner hub bearings (13x19x4) were crunchy just after a few bashes..

is there a solution for this? other than removing the extenders?
would still like to run the mx28's that require the extenders..

would aluminum hubs help this issue?

Are the extenders you are talking about p/n 89330 because I also was looking to change up my wheel and tire package to try and gain some track width

Also I have about 10 packs threw my eb48.4 and had a wheel net run loose and I did not catch it in time and my inner bearing on that wheel end what crunchy

I assumed it was just due to the imbalance on that hub.

I guess I’m just not that good of a racer yet when I cant tell when part of his truck is about to fall off on the track haha

Are the extenders you are talking about p/n 89330 because I also was looking to change up my wheel and tire package to try and gain some track width

Also I have about 10 packs threw my eb48.4 and had a wheel net run loose and I did not catch it in time and my inner bearing on that wheel end what crunchy

I guess I’m just not that good of a racer yet when I cant tell when part of his truck is about to fall off on the track haha
Yep 89330. Hmm I may try the cvd upgrade the uses the 15x21x4

Left side wheel nuts have always been an issue with my RCs running on very rough terrain. Been using a dab of thread lock, with serrated/nylon inserts, to help secure wheel nuts for many years now and very rarely do I have one come loose. Cure time is needed, and if I have to run my RCs after just putting on a wheel, I just remember to check tightness before retiring for the evening.

GabeReal RC, ?‍♂️ I'm curious to know how hard you "send it" with those extenders. Does you bash sessions included extreme altitude changes :)? I've got some extension for when the time comes, but just running my buggy as stock as possible for now. That extra leverage being put on the bearings is a concern of mine, but tons of people monsterfy/truggify their buggies with great success.

GabeReal RC, ?‍♂️I'm curious to know how hard you "send it" with those extenders. Does you bash sessions included extreme altitude changes :)? I've got some extension for when the time comes, but just running my buggy as stock as possible for now. That extra leverage being put on the bearings is a concern of mine, but tons of people monsterfy/truggify their buggies with great success.
I hit my ramps full speed on 6s.

Recent Popular Liked

Back