• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Eb410.2 - Pulled the trigger, took a chance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. SCT410
Driving Style
Racer
Hey friends,

So I went ahead and ordered a new eb410.2 Want to get my son turning laps so he’s going to get my eb410.1 ( ok ... ok .... I like new stuff ? ) Being a bit impulsive and wanting to do something different I went with MaClan for power delivery. MMax pro 160 and 6.5T mod MMR. I confess it’s a pretty expensive “ Let’s try this one “ moment. I figured Tebo won Motorama with it so it can’t suck. Anyone using this ESC ? Thoughts ?? ....type a order cancel email fast as I can ??. I’ll post a build thread for this once everything shows up.
Cheers

It works really good in my experience just is a tad bit big with the capacitors. If your looking for a good deal on one on amazon they are selling them with a 8.5 motor for 185 so you get the motor free of charge

Everything seems like it’s going to come in at once.... I’m like a RC Addict ! Can’t wait for it ( checks his tracking everyday lol ) I didn’t pay much more than what you quoted Skiman. Got a great LHS... can’t say enough about them and am looking forward to starting my build thread .

So after 6 weeks of waiting my new buggy, Maclan 6.5 / 160amp setup, batteries and tires should be here Wednesday..... I’ll be the first to admit I like shiny new things and can’t wait to start my build ( I totally get why it’s taken longer and appreciate the efforts of my LHS and the delivery guys and gals still working hard ) Protec 130T servo is here along with my spectrum receiver.
Stay safe
?

45 days and 13hrs later..... she’s finally here !!!!. I want to tell you guys I’m gonna take my time .... but I respect you all and that would be a lie ?. Taking pics and will start the build thread soon.
Cheers ?

Recent Popular Liked

Back