• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410.3 Dying to purchase a SCT410.3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owacle

Reaction score
I've TWICE been too slow to jump on the SCT410 when it's in stock at Tekno. I've signed up for email alerts and not knowing how long I'd have before they sell out, I missed out last week. Then, today, I got an email saying they were back in stock and was so busy working that I only saw it 2 hours later. OUT OF STOCK AGAIN!! ARGH!

I don't suppose anyone is wanting to let theirs go? I'm up in Vancouver, Canada.

Thanks!

As of this moment, I'm seeing it in stock...right now...

You can like...order it...

Buy it come on buy it bro, just buy it we got your back. We will say you won it at hobby shop raffle for $20 in case your wife/girl questions it buyyyy it lol

I'm in CANADA :( !! BOOO. I'd have bought it if they'd ship it to me. Anyone want to be my proxy? If so, I'll add to cart right now!

Hey guys! They have some!! I didn’t get an email about them being available, I just checked the site on a whim. ORDER IN!!

electronic recommendations VERY welcome!

I was almost going to buy another mini truggy, but track bashing short course trucks is almost equally as fun for me. Well, the SCT410.3 has been on my bucket list for a long time now. With a little nudge from the price dropping, the 4wd SCT will be little early "Christmas in July" present to myself. Not sure if the SCT410.3 will fill the 4wd void, or not, but I'm going for it!

Oh, and FYI, "military discounts" aren't always the better deal from some online hobby stores :( .

I just purchased another SCT410.3 as mine is seven years old and beat to crap. I think by the time I rebuild my old one it would cost around $100 in parts. Amain has them for $319 and I had $20 in store credit. I just love building the Tekno kits!

FierceRC... $319.99 - $25(coupon) + Free Shipping =
Descubrir Risto Mejide GIF - Descubrir Risto Mejide Got Talent Espana GIFs

I've TWICE been too slow to jump on the SCT410 when it's in stock at Tekno. I've signed up for email alerts and not knowing how long I'd have before they sell out, I missed out last week. Then, today, I got an email saying they were back in stock and was so busy working that I only saw it 2 hours later. OUT OF STOCK AGAIN!! ARGH!

I don't suppose anyone is wanting to let theirs go? I'm up in Vancouver, Canada.

Thanks!
I am in the same boat as you I’ve been waiting for one to come in stock. I’m in Alberta. I think I’ll buy it at TowerHobbies from the USA as I can use the coupon to save some money. I’m planning to sell my Losi 22T 4.0 stadium truck and move into Short Course truck

Recent Popular Liked

Back