• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Droop screw adjustment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chozwoz

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
How do you adjust the droop on an EB48.4? The droop screw heads face down towards the tab and I mean there's no way to get a hex wrench in there to turn that little sucker. Advice?

1714850410405.png

Thanks! Now I gotta remove front and rear diff cases to replace these. How did everybody adjust droop before these before these came out?

On my 410.3 when I compress the shocks I can reach the heads... The tabss on my chassis are pretty worn out though

I recall others mixing up the button head screws in their builds with earlier versions of the kits, chances are the droop screws with the 2.0 hex shanks may be installed somewhere else in the bulkhead, just need to start pulling button head screws until you locate them, ha!

Did you get your EB48.4 used? I thought Tekno used the same 1238 droop screws since... forever. Well, since the EB48.3/SCT410.3 anyway.
Yes I got it used but during the rebuild I was pretty careful keeping all the parts for one particular assembly in one container. At least I thought I did...

I recall others mixing up the button head screws in their builds with earlier versions of the kits, chances are the droop screws with the 2.0 hex shanks may be installed somewhere else in the bulkhead, just need to start pulling button head screws until you locate them, ha!
Uhhhhh think I'll just buy some off the website instead of dissecting the car...

Uhhhhh think I'll just buy some off the website instead of dissecting the car...
Sorry. I didn't get back to the forum earlier.... my after work RCing happy place time comes first when the weather is good. The (7) M4x10mm screws on the braces... 😜

1715298872907.png
1715298898198.png
1715298941105.png
1715299018428.png

1715298798965.png

So, after further inspection, yep I found the missing droop screws: one in the front bulkhead and one in the left steering post. Removed the pill blocks front and back one at a time (they were actually only missing on the left side of the chassis) and carefully slid the lower arms just enough to clear the tabs and presto! swappie swappie! So now I have 8 new one's coming. Now I have spares! Thanks for all the replies and heads up!

Recent Popular Liked

Back