• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

For Sale Custom Build Service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billl DeLong

TF Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET48
  4. ET410
  5. MT410
  6. SCT410
Driving Style
Racer
$45 Labor to assemble any kit (on a setup station to any setup you want)+ shipping

• Option 1) You ship me everything you want assembled, once build is complete I will pack and invoice you for labor and return shipping expenses
  • Option 2) You give me a complete list of everything you want, or let me pre-select recommended items for your build to make sure you have everything you need, then I invoice you up front via PayPal with an itemized list of everything to be assembled in the build, I will refund the difference in shipping charges when actual cost is determined when shipped back to you.
Average turnaround is about 1 week once I've received all the parts. I give daily updates on the progress of the build.

Last edited:
Here is a sample "Ready to Race" build I recently did where I optionally offer to paint (rattle-can) a single color included in the labor charge:
Total invoiced - $1,025.24

Click each image for full size pic:

49793962596_007f689afa_k.jpg

49794275832_ae5895adec_k.jpg

*** Buyer requested waterproof radio box, so I sealed with silicone:

49794275647_d3a93995d8_k.jpg

*** Excess wiring shortened:

49794275307_5aec1b6ff1_k.jpg

Last edited:
How about soldering service rate? Ship a motor and esc to you for new wires and connectors ready to go.

How about soldering service rate? Ship a motor and esc to you for new wires and connectors ready to go.

I can do that for $8 Labor + return shipping costs, invoiced when ready to ship back.

I would recommend that you install the electronics in your car first, then snap a pic of the orientation of the ESC/Motor in place, trim the wires to proper length so I can see how they need to be soldered and that may work nicely :)

Here is a recent "re-build" project that I completed this week, the buyer bought a used MT410 and had it shipped to me (sight unseen), I then made a box opening video and uncovered a myriad if issues that needed to be addressed. This project was definitely way more work than building a kit from scratch, which involved correcting shock cartridge parts installed backwards, steering links installed backwards, stripped aluminum servo gear was sold, missing/mismatched hardware throughout.... it would've likely been a complete nightmare for the buyer to mitigate let alone know what needed to be corrected, but in the end I provided a proper setup along with a demo video of some practice laps with the truck at the local track before shipping it back:

49887126932_230a19c32e_b.jpg

Towards the end of the video I started doing some backflips on the jumps as I got more comfortable behind the controls, this was my very first time driving the MT410!

If I didn’t that much enjoy working on my stuff I would most definitely use Bill’s service. ?

??? trust his skills, experience and willingness to help fellow hobbyists.

@Billl DeLong , regards to the MT410, I’m with you on the additional work. Buying used and restoring an RC is a work of patience!

I am so down on working on a build I want a Tekno ET410.2 race ready for a smack down

I ordered the Kit on Saturday, I have not got any type of response from you so I guess I will move on. This is a strange site or something is wrong as I can’t get a response on the forum for the life of me.

I ordered the Kit on Saturday, I have not got any type of response from you so I guess I will move on. This is a strange site or something is wrong as I can’t get a response on the forum for the life of me.
You need to use the reply button or tag (@Trey410 ) members so they get notified. Bill is very responsive and amazingly competent member.

You need to use the reply button or tag (@Trey410 ) members so they get notified. Bill is very responsive and amazingly competent member.

So I just figured out that I needed to "subscribe" to my own thread, doh!
I just happened to visit this thread for a reference and saw these posts just now!
Hopefully your build went well, if anyone is interested in the build service, please send me a private message to ensure that I get proper notification, thanks :)

Recent Popular Liked

Back