• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Build nearly complete. Some final questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NicC

Reaction score
Thanks to the help here I’m nearly done with my first ever build. Photo below and excuse the ?soldering! @Nicochau I went through with it!

1. Suggestions on ride height and shock adjustments?

2. Any toe / camber suggestions? I still need to adjust mine as you can see it’s out.

3. Anything else??? Can I send it now?
950DEC64-1BBC-4E66-A790-4BC0DB0C3C2D.jpeg

Looking good!

I do a bit of toe out (like 0.5 deg) and -2deg camber all around.

Ride height is set when arms are perfectly horizontal.
Will do!

Thanks to the help here I’m nearly done with my first ever build. Photo below and excuse the ?soldering! @Nicochau I went through with it!

1. Suggestions on ride height and shock adjustments?

2. Any toe / camber suggestions? I still need to adjust mine as you can see it’s out.

3. Anything else??? Can I send it now?View attachment 5671
Looks good man

in my experience running the battery in that position is not good.

The yoke on the center diff will rub the cables. I always have my cables facing forward. I think it is just safer.

I love TEKNO

but that is a issue I have were most of my battery’s are very close to the open driveline and yokes i had my balance port get eaten up on the first run
7730BD13-9B0B-4016-9448-20F9CA68E8A6.jpeg

Looks good man

The yoke on the center diff will rub the cables. I always have my cables facing forward. I think it is just safer.

I love TEKNO

but that is a issue I have were most of my battery’s are very close to the open driveline and yokes i had my balance port get eaten up on the first run
View attachment 5674

I saw your post on FB, did you manage to fix your battery?

You can also run those parts that people 3D print to help contain the battery. I personally don’t like to pinion cover, but run the battery side as a good way to keep battery connectors out of the driveline.

also, always strap connectors to make sure nothing is shewed up.

9443142B-C682-4D97-AED1-ECEC85E0FEE0.jpeg

8B3E238A-1AAE-4237-8E99-763C1E0017BF.jpeg

Looking good!

I do a bit of toe out (like 0.5 deg) and -2deg camber all around.

Ride height is set when arms are perfectly horizontal.
Done!

Attachments

• 8E38F453-C9C5-4FCE-B0F8-73CFBBC15A33.jpeg
    8E38F453-C9C5-4FCE-B0F8-73CFBBC15A33.jpeg
    217.9 KB · Views: 187
Looks good man

I love TEKNO

View attachment 5674
Thanks. I’ll do that

I saw your post on FB, did you manage to fix your battery?

You can also run those parts that people 3D print to help contain the battery. I personally don’t like to pinion cover, but run the battery side as a good way to keep battery connectors out of the driveline.

also, always strap connectors to make sure nothing is shewed up.

View attachment 5675

View attachment 5676
Yes I was able to fix battery ?

I will look into the battery side cover thanks

Hey I got the same results got the battery cables chewed up. I did fix the battery. removed the shrink wrap, soldered new wires and connector adn re-shrunk wrap. Works fine but now it's always oriented as you mentioned and works fine.

Recent Popular Liked

Back