• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Bashing Bumper for SCT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandblaster

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
  2. MT410
  3. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
Is there any other supplier like T Bone for bumpers? T bone is out of stock>

I’ve used the t-bone for a while, but find that it destroys bodies. Does more harm that help.
I’m back to running stock and am very happy with it. Although it is not like I’m sending my SCT to the moon daily.

Was the rear of the body taking the beating?

The bumper now has a brace on it to stop that. The brace ties to middle top half of bumper clear back to the frame brace at the steering post area. Have a M2C center frame brace so plenty of strength to support the brace. New style is very strong. Would recommend it.

My problem is in the rear. The stock setup does not take heavy hits. The small screws that hold the back metal plate can bend. Also problems with the "X" brace not holding. It allows the bumper to hit the body in back. Using hot glue to reinforce the X brace to bumper to make it rigid. So for with good results. TBR rear bumper moves the anchor spot from the two small screws to the 4 attaching the frame to the diff.

Recent Popular Liked

Back