• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

45T vs 44T spur

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

performula

Reaction score
I am looking at the 45T Losi Spur. 45T or 44T and why?

Last edited:
I’d keep the stock spur gear. Is there a reason you are looking at the 45t Lodi one?

Gearing options I guess. I guess if I ever decided to race I would go higher tooth count anyway. 1700kv motor.

I’d stick with the stock spur gear and go from there. It is generally wise to have different pinions on hand when racing. Not sure I would really mess with the spur gear. On a 2wd it is easier but 4wd I’d rather just mess with the pinions. If you are going to run a 14t or smaller than I can see the necessity but with a 1700kv motor your likely to run a bigger pinion.

I’d stick with the stock spur gear and go from there. It is generally wise to have different pinions on hand when racing. Not sure I would really mess with the spur gear. On a 2wd it is easier but 4wd I’d rather just mess with the pinions. If you are going to run a 14t or smaller than I can see the necessity but with a 1700kv motor your likely to run a bigger pinion.

Thank you!

Recent Popular Liked

Back