• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Your RC Work Space or Work Shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know if anyone would believe that I actually painted parts on a hotel bed. Here is proof! I did this as part of a project I did 4 years ago to determine which surface protection method I liked the best.

Here is the link to the full test in case anyone needs bedtime reading material:
https://www.rctech.net/forum/painti...tection-bashers-long-article-many-photos.html

View attachment 305
That thread is a great read

Um wow... you setup a paint shop in a hotel room. I'm sure that smelled great! haha
It was pretty strong inside! I worried about getting caught. Nobody questioned it, though. I was at a Marriot Residence Inn near the Los Angeles airport. Since everyone has a kitchen, there are usually some odd or unique smells in the hallways. I had my window open, then went to check in the hallway and it was actually pretty subdued.

It was pretty strong inside! I worried about getting caught. Nobody questioned it, though. I was at a Marriot Residence Inn near the Los Angeles airport. Since everyone has a kitchen, there are usually some odd or unique smells in the hallways. I had my window open, then went to check in the hallway and it was actually pretty subdued.

Crazy! lol. I can't believe you actually did that.

@MailManX And here I thought my Ikea desk and LED lamp from Amazon was the greatest work area since sliced bread. Amazing work and definitely jealous.

I just electricity ran out to my shed over the weekend. I'm debating on moving my RC gear out there or not now.

I just electricity ran out to my shed over the weekend. I'm debating on moving my RC gear out there or not now.
Excellent getting electricity out there! That will serve you well regardless of what you decide to do!

Your shop looks like how my neighbor would build something, well designed and overbuilt! I hope you are really enjoying it.
When I got back into RC, like others I used the dining room table. But moved to a card table in the office. It is a small area, but works. And I have a TV so make some noise in the background. I just keep my tools in my race day rolling cart next to my table.

Nothing fancy. Pay no attention to the rustler lol!

Attachments

• E0D1C498-A8E2-400A-9FA4-F3ACDB6CDE41.jpeg
    E0D1C498-A8E2-400A-9FA4-F3ACDB6CDE41.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 437
Hey WoodiE, That looks great. Solid and dead-level!
Thanks. I've got a few more things to do out there like hang a monitor up in the right hand corner and get a new CowRC pit mat. Then start ordering new tools and hangers to hang the tools.

Recent Popular Liked

Back