• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Will yeah racing fan fit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slogrits

Reaction score
Driving Style
Basher
Will it fit on a castle 1515 motor in the MT410 chassis. :geek:

Depending on your pinion size, you may have to dremmel off some of the Heat Sink as I have done here.
This is a Leopard 4092, but I had a Castle 1515 in the et48 and had to trim for a 15T pinion.

20180619_114547.jpg

B64C359B-BF22-4795-9E3C-20E4903F5885.jpeg

It’ll fit You can just leave it at an angle if you don’t want to cut the heat sink. This Gool motor is the same diameter as the Castle motor.

View attachment 795
It’ll fit You can just leave it at an angle if you don’t want to cut the heat sink. This Gool motor is the same diameter as the Castle motor.

With the Assassin body it won't sit right due to the design on the body. I had to turn it where the fans are nearly straight up on top the motor. Slipped my mind that I wasnt using the stock body :oops:

Cool, good to know I have one in my Kraton and it keeps it a good 15-20 degrees cooler.

An update. It didn’t fit. I cut it in half to make it a single fan and didn’t fit. The problem lies in that the welding is directing the wires towards the pinion gear side this gives you no room to work with. I couldn’t slide it enough towards the wires to clear the brace.

An update. It didn’t fit. I cut it in half to make it a single fan and didn’t fit. The problem lies in that the welding is directing the wires towards the pinion gear side this gives you no room to work with. I couldn’t slide it enough towards the wires to clear the brace.
That sucks dude! What now?

Recent Popular Liked

Back