• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Wifey bought me a new tool box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
Driving Style
Basher
My wife got a screaming deal on a husky toolbox. So you know what that means. Fill her up! Time to get organized. All parts from Arrma to Tekno and Traxxas, not to mention tools. This is only a 3rd. Still got a full length cabinet in the garage full of RC carnage to go through. Gonna be a busy day

Attachments

• 20200104_103338.jpg
    20200104_103338.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 320
Gotta stay organized. This hobby comes with a million tools. I was not expecting that when I got into it.

After using supplied tools with traxxas, semi good tools with my arrma then MIP for my Tekno. Now just saving money for more lipos

Lucky...When I got into the RC hobby, it didn't come with any tools. I had to buy them all!
That's what I meant, haha. I had to accumulate them as well. It's a process. My favorite tools so far are my metric hex bits and my Mugen Seiki Driveshaft Pin Replacement Tool. I suffered with the non-metric hex bits for a long time until I realized the internet sells metric ones! My local lowes/home depot did not!

I need to organize my tools next. Like OP...

Recent Popular Liked

Back