• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Where to buy front arms to EB48.2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

error414

Reaction score
Hi,

I have EB48.2 and original front arms for EB48.2 have number TKR5036XT, but everywhere are out of stock ;(. Is it possible to use arms from EB48.3 or EB48SL? Hin pin brace looks diferent. Even amrs are not in parts list in tekno web site https://www.teknorc.com/product-vehicle/eb48_2/. There are rear arms but no front amrs.

Thank you very much.

https://www.teknorc.com/shop/tkr5286-suspension-arms-front-ebnb48-3/

1603919987282.png

OMG, thank you very much, I didn't noticed.

I'm quite confused now, EB48.3 has longer shocks than EB48.2 so if I use shock tower for EB48.3, Do I have to replace shocks too?

You have a forward upgrade path with higher quality parts without having to buy a whole new car, it's a no brainer to keep what you have IMO

TEKNO is one of very few brands which support their legacy platforms like this ;)

I just bought a spare set of TKR5036XT from Canada (https://www.atpsmx.com/) in order to run my EB48.2 many more years without worry. All other parts are forward compatible with other vehicles in the lineup and will be supported for a while.

Worst case, post on groups that you are willing to buy used or opened package. I’m sure guys have spares in their drawers.

I just bought a spare set of TKR5036XT from Canada (https://www.atpsmx.com/) in order to run my EB48.2 many more years without worry. All other parts are forward compatible with other vehicles in the lineup and will be supported for a while.

Worst case, post on groups that you are willing to buy used or opened package. I’m sure guys have spares in their drawers.

That site seems sketchy as the thing i am looking for retails for 280$ and is out of stock everywhere (even from the manufacturer) but sells there for 130$. Did you receive anything from them yet? how was your experience?

Looks like that site sells literally everything and was created on october 21st of this year.... idk.. super sketchy to me.

That site seems sketchy as the thing i am looking for retails for 280$ and is out of stock everywhere (even from the manufacturer) but sells there for 130$. Did you receive anything from them yet? how was your experience?

Looks like that site sells literally everything and was created on october 21st of this year.... idk.. super sketchy to me.
Totally agree, i used PayPal (so am pretty safe). No confirmation email, nothing showing up yet.

Totally agree, i used PayPal (so am pretty safe). No confirmation email, nothing showing up yet.
paypal isn't a bad idea... might use that myself.

If you get any updates, mind letting me know? if it's legit i'll definitely buy from there.

paypal isn't a bad idea... might use that myself.

If you get any updates, mind letting me know? if it's legit i'll definitely buy from there.
I just raised a claim with PayPal. Not worth the effort if you ask me.

You might want to be looking for the part number TKR5036B as an alternative. But seems like it is out of stock everywhere.

I just raised a claim with PayPal. Not worth the effort if you ask me.

You might want to be looking for the part number TKR5036B as an alternative. But seems like it is out of stock everywhere.
sucks man, good luck with that bro, hope they don't give you any grief!

Well, I will never sell that car, I love it. I bought arms for Eb48.3 and create my own tower. I tried to keep original geometry as possible. One week of measuring and printing prototypes.

I'm not sure about carbon, I think it would be weaker than original towers. I will see.

The car is almost new, I spent approx 250$ for new parts, I'm waiting for chassis and new body, it is last order :).

Attachments

• 20201111_213250.jpg
    20201111_213250.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 199
  • 20201111_213210.jpg
    20201111_213210.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 197
  • Screenshot_14.png
    Screenshot_14.png
    519 KB · Views: 201

Recent Popular Liked

Back