• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Wheel adapters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodge81268

Reaction score
Do they make 17 mm hex adapters for the ET 410.2

Do they make 17 mm hex adapters for the ET 410.2

TEKNO doesn't but I've seen various adapters over the years that might work, I believe I had a set from STRC that might be compatible, their website is currently down so I can't locate the specific one right now: https://teamstrc.com/

Another option that will be far easier is to install SCT wheels instead, they share the same outer diameter as 1/8 buggy wheels

This was my ET410 with SCT wheels though I discovered that performance was significantly better with ST wheels FWIW

1711981659001.png

TEKNO doesn't but I've seen various adapters over the years that might work, I believe I had a set from STRC that might be compatible, their website is currently down so I can't locate the specific one right now: https://teamstrc.com/

Another option that will be far easier is to install SCT wheels instead, they share the same outer diameter as 1/8 buggy wheels

This was my ET410 with SCT wheels though I discovered that performance was significantly better with ST wheels FWIW

View attachment 10296
Thank you all for your help and your comments with this. I believe I’m gonna run the SCT wheels and tires instead of taking a chance of running an adapter. Thanks again everybody.

Hi RustyUs. I'm looking to get the new MT 410 2.0 and was wondering about 17mm hex adaptors to run 4S on it. Will these parts work on that as well? Thanks for your time. I'm new to tekno, I've loved building the eb 48 2.1 and I'm looking for my next build - was hoping for a 1/8 MT kit but can't seem to get the mt 410 1.0 in UK anymore...
For the SCT/MT410 2.0 platforms you would want TKR9588 Universal Driveshaft Set.

Recent Popular Liked

Back